Arduino’s mission is to enable people to enhance their lives through accessible open-source electronics and digital technologies. Since 2005, millions of people, from kids and students to engineers and professionals around the world are using Arduino to innovate in the fields of music, games and toys, smart homes, farming, autonomous vehicles and many more.
We are now looking for a talented Frontend Developer to enhance the Arduino applications ecosystem. We believe in hiring collaborative smart people who are excited to push boundaries. You will join an inclusive team of technology specialists passionate about distributed backend systems and collaborating in the design and development of scalable, advanced web, cloud and software solutions.
What we offer
- A challenging career path in a rapidly growing company with modern vision and talented teams.
- A competitive salary (and benefits) that values people skills and experience.
- A young and inspiring work environment that encourages diversity and cultural exchange.
- Individual growth objectives with a dedicated budget for learning/training.
- Flexible working hours and working locations, we value work-life balance!
- A work opportunity in a mission-driven company committed to empower people around the world.
And if you live near one of our offices…
- Ping pong and foosball tournaments (sport or gym benefit is also included for everyone!).
- Seasonal celebrations, happy hours and everyday drinks and snacks at the office.
- Sunny rooftop lunch breaks and hamacas for relaxation and concentration.
What you'll work on
You will be part of a team of talented engineers in charge of developing a wide ecosystem of web applications ranging between educational context to makers and professional business.
As part of this job you will be in charge of:
- Contribute to all stages of the product development and deployment lifecycle, building and maintaining React web applications using state-of-the-art technologies
- Collaborate with Software Architects and UI/UX specialists to define technical solutions and improving User Experience across all the Arduino applications
- Deliver value through a strong collaborative approach working in a cross-functional team, contributing finding creative solutions to enhance Arduino applications and tools.
What you bring
- BS/MS in Computer Science or other technical related fields
- 3+ years of software development work experience.
- 2+ years of frontend development experience
- Strong experience with React (or other FE frameworks)
- High motivation and interest in pushing the boundaries of current technologies.
- Good understanding of security and performance optimization concepts
- Experience with Typescript and the related tooling ecosystem
- Experience working with design teams and specifications on Figma/Sketch/Adobe XD
- Familiarity with npm package bundling/releasing
- Deep knowledge of developer and debugging tools
- Knowledge of Arduino or similar electronics
- Experience in the IoT field or with IoT protocols
If you're excited about this role or about our company but your experience doesn't align perfectly with the points outlined above, we strongly encourage you to apply anyways. If we feel you don’t fit for this job we may have something else for you!