Arduino Education is committed to empowering the scientists and artists of the future by providing them with the best set of tools to learn, grow and innovate. Our learning solutions help students progress through STEAM from middle school to university, increasing in complexity to challenge them as they develop their skills.
Location: United Kingdom / Remote
Purpose of the job:
To develop and own the Arduino Education marketing strategy and execution to continuously raise brand awareness and deliver commercial results. Manage marketing of the Arduino Education product and program portfolio through a network of distribution partners in 30+ markets worldwide and Arduino direct channels.
- Designing branding and positioning strategies.
- Ensuring our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts.
- Defining, developing and delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns in line with strategy and plan.
- Build and support trade marketing initiatives with partner distributors.
- Customer lifecycle management for direct sales.
- Identify opportunities and develop new ideas to boost brand awareness and grow sales.
- Define and monitor success criteria (KPI’s) for Education marketing.
- Preparing and managing monthly and annual budgets.
- Analyzing educator behavior, providing input to product development.
- Monitoring competition.
- Participating in the planning of business unit objectives.
Professional Qualifications and Associations
- Degree level or equivalent in Marketing, Communication, Advertising or business.
- Other relevant professional qualifications.
Skills & Experience Required
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience ideally within the EdTech sector.
- Proven experience of achieving sales growth through effective marketing campaigns (preferably in education or related market).
- Solid understanding of digital media, digital measurements and metrics.
- Ability to interpret research and data to support customer profiling, content strategies and omnichannel user experience journeys.
- Experience of working internationally with multiple partners
- People and budget management experience.
- Excellent team working skills, with the ability to set and monitor goals
- Strong verbal and written communications, fluent English essential, second language an advantage.
- Highly motivated, confident, resilient and positive attitude.
- Passion for multichannel marketing and campaign development.
- Strategic and creative.
- Analytical mind to analyze data and metrics and translate insight into actionable strategies.
- Interest in EdTech
Reporting To: Marketing Manager