We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with a solid background in AWS to increase our R&D team. This person will help us develop our web applications and cloud infrastructure.
- Design and implement REST API
- Design and implement streaming data applications
- Develop, deploy and maintain Microservices
- Mentor junior developers
- Test, analyze, improve and refactor generally available applications
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Strong knowledge of REST API, JSON, GRPC, and similar protocols/tools (GraphQL, JSON-RPC, etc.)
- Experience with build and versioning tools (Git and GitHub).
- Experience in developing Go Language applications (Golang)
- Experience in developing Python applications
- Knowledge of REST API and JSON representation format.
- Experience with AWS (IAM, CloudFormation, S3, ELB)
- Experience with managed services (DynamoDB, Kinesis, SQS, SNS)
- Experience with serverless computing (API Gateway, Lambda, Step Functions)
- BS in Computer Science or other technical related fields, or equivalent practical experience.
- Understanding the principles of accessibility and having the ability to build products that are accessible to users with disabilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English and Italian)
- Good understanding of best practices of building cross-os applications
- Knowledge of IoT protocols: MQTT, CoAP, CBOR, SenML
- Bonus point: Knowledge of Arduino, Embedded Programming and, IoT
- Bonus point: Understanding of C/C++
- Bonus point: Experience with Kubernetes/Microservices
- Bonus point: Experience with the Serverless Framework
- Bonus point: Experience with Terraform
How to apply
If you feel you meet these requirements, we would love to hear from you! An introduction letter would be also great for us to better understand your motivations and why you would like to work with us. Click on the link and submit your CV today!
Arduino pioneered the open-source hardware movement since 2005 and is today the de facto standard in the field of microcontrollers based development boards. Hundreds of thousands of designers, engineers, students, developers, and makers around the world are using Arduino to innovate in music, games, toys, smart homes, farming, autonomous vehicles, and more. We offer a complete journey to customers, from learning embedded programming and electronics to deploying professional end-to-end solutions composed of hardware, software, and IoT SaaS services.