Bring your sales experience, commercial acumen, and growth focus to develop Arduino Education. We are looking for a Sales Representative who is excited about our mission and about working in a smart and creative environment to support and improve the growth of the Arduino Education business.
Reporting to the Arduino Education Sales Lead, the selected candidate will be responsible for developing long term and influential business relationships with assigned customers and new potential customers within EdTech business for Middle School, High School and University.
Responsibilities and Duties:
● Identify and close new opportunities within the assigned portfolio
● Developing commercial relationships and partnerships with regional channel partners
● Expanding the geographic footprint of channel partners
● Developing a regional strategy to keep all trade partners up to date with new products and services
● Maintain account retention while providing exceptional customer service and developing client relationships
● Create and execute a territory plan to drive customer retention and upsell opportunities
● Share customer demand and feedback with fellow Arduino crew members to recommend new products and services that deliver profitable new revenue streams
● Minimum 2-3 years experience of working in an account management role providing EdTech solutions to large enterprises
● Must be able to proactively drive account and manage end-to-end sales process including pitch delivery
● Drive agreements with key clients and negotiate terms and conditions of new agreements and renewals
● Analytic, structured, highly driven and solution oriented person
● Excellent negotiation skills
● Strong team player and ability to succeed in a fast paced environment
● Strong verbal and written communications - fluent English is essential. A second language is an advantage
● Strong knowledge of the market in the United States is an advantage
● Must be comfortable with travel when required (approx 30%)
You will be part of a successful team!
Arduino Education is committed to empowering the scientists and artists of the future by providing them with the best set of tools to learn, grow, and innovate. Our learning solutions help students progress through STEAM from middle school to university, increasing in complexity to challenge them as they develop their skills.
What We Offer
Learn and grow: You’ll be supported and coached regularly along your experience; you’ll have access to specific training and workshops
International Environment: We are an international reality with 3 Business Units in different countries and different cultures
Arduino pioneered the open-source hardware movement since 2005 and is today the de facto standard in the field of microcontrollers based development boards. Hundreds of thousands of designers, engineers, students, developers, and makers around the world are using Arduino to innovate in music, games, toys, smart homes, farming, autonomous vehicles, and more. We offer a complete journey to customers, from learning embedded programming and electronics to deploying professional end-to-end solutions composed of hardware, software, and IoT SaaS services.