We are looking for a Product Delivery Intern eager to assist with workflow implementations, communication, and documentation to enable successful deliveries of Arduino products. This is a golden opportunity to learn how a leading open source technology company works and also to understand about R&D and product life cycles.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist the Release Coordinator as well as Product Owners and Product Managers to unblock and improve processes during operations for product delivery
- General assistance during product cycle sessions to facilitate habits, methods, and reporting
- Analyse information from different sources and help build a foundational structure for our product documentation
- Help with the creation and maintenance of templates and tools to improve product delivery
- Work closely with colleagues across different areas to ensure that stakeholders are using updated workflows, necessary tools, and documentation for product development
- Compile reports between different stakeholders to log agreements and enable decision-making across different departments
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, resourceful with a positive attitude
- Full autonomy on inquiring and seeking information regardless of the platform it is in
- Neat, prompt, efficient and fast in spotting relevant information in product delivery on digital and remote working environments
- Detail-oriented while managing large amounts of information
- Able to have a global and local vision of information and identify patterns that can help improve processes
- Completely proficient in English and good with written communication and presentation skills
Nice to have
- Proficiency in Atlassian products: Confluence, Jira
- Familiarity with SCRUM methodology
- Knowledge of product cycles in the technology industry is a plus
- Proficiency in electronics and programming is a big plus
The Product Delivery Intern will report directly to the Release Coordinator, we are open for remote working with some presencial time in the Malmö office. Our company is made of a very diverse staff coming from different cultures, backgrounds, and interests. We offer an initial three months contract with the possibility of an extension.
What is Arduino
Arduino pioneered the open-source hardware movement since 2005 and is today the de facto standard in the field of microcontrollers based development boards. Hundreds of thousands of designers, engineers, students, developers, and makers around the world are using Arduino to innovate in music, games, toys, smart homes, farming, autonomous vehicles, and more. We offer a complete journey to customers, from learning embedded programming and electronics to deploying professional end-to-end solutions composed of hardware, software, and IoT SaaS services.