Arduino’s mission is to enable people to enhance their lives through accessible open-source electronics and digital technologies. Since 2005, millions of people, from kids and students to engineers and professionals around the world are using Arduino to innovate in the fields of music, games and toys, smart homes, farming, autonomous vehicles and many more.
The Arduino Design Team is looking for a passionate mid-senior UI Designer to craft usable and beautiful user interfaces together with a UX partner in crime that our users will love to navigate and use! You'll join a super skilled inclusive team made of product managers, designers, developers and engineers from all around the world.
Show us what you got! Submit your CV and portfolio with relevant work samples, your role and contribution. Applications without a portfolio are a no-go. This position’s location is flexible, but refers to the Turin (Italy) headquarters and the candidate needs to be eligible to work in Italy.
What we offer
• An exciting career path in a rapidly growing company with modern vision and talented teams.
• A young and inspiring work environment that encourages diversity and cultural exchange.
• Individual growth objectives with a dedicated budget for learning/training.
• Flexible working hours and working locations, we value work-life balance.
• A meaningful work opportunity in a mission-driven company committed to empower people around the world.
And if you live near one of our offices…
• Ping pong and foosball tournaments (sport or gym benefit is also included for everyone).
• Seasonal celebrations, happy hours, drinks and snacks at the office.
• Sunny rooftop lunch breaks with hamacas for relaxation and concentration.
What you’ll work on
• Design usable, compelling and beautiful interfaces for our worldwide community, together with other passionate designers and developers.
• Challenge the status quo of our existing digital ecosystem to improve the interfaces of our touchpoints (websites, platforms, apps and softwares) and align them to our brand and to the business needs.
• Contribute to the design system to keep the team aligned and growing together.
• Deliver value through a strong collaborative approach, contributing finding creative solutions to enhance Arduino cloud applications and tools.
What you bring
• 2 to 4 years of work experience on cross team projects.
• Energy: passion and enthusiasm for user experience and design.
• You’ve already worked with other UX, UI Designers and developers before.
• You agree that Design Systems make everyone’s life better
• You’ve done some of these in the past: UI libraries, components, mockups & prototypes
• You work on Figma or can’t wait to make a switch.
• A strong digital product design orientation.
• A curious and creative mind.
• Team player skills: you love to work on a team and are open to feedback!
• Familiarity with SCRUM, Agile or Design Sprint methodologies.
• Education in Design, HCD, User Experience Design, Interaction Design or related area.
• Knowledge in Arduino or similar electronics.
• Experience in the IoT field.
Please submit your application in English