We are looking for a creative technologist and content creator for our content team at Arduino to support us in crafting educational content for a multi-axis machine (similar to a CNC machine) to be used in the class room to teach students the fundamentals of manufacturing.
Your task will be:
Contract work or internship until December. Full time or part time possible. Due to the required machines, parts and collaboration with your team, on-site work on pre-defined days is required. On the remaining days remote work is fine. If you feel that’s something for you or someone you know, please do not hesitate to reach out to us! We always like to meet enthusiastic people.
- Technical background (BSc or currently enrolled)
- Excellent coder with experience writing Arduino code
- Experience with using Arduino hardware
- Experience with using Arduino with motors is a plus
- Experience with Markdown and Github is a plus
- Experience with technical Educational learning materials is a plus (project based learning, hands-on activities etc.)
- Enthusiastic about open source hardware
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Strong interest in creating educational content
- Team player
Arduino pioneered the open-source hardware movement since 2005 and is today the de facto standard in the field of microcontrollers based development boards. Hundreds of thousands of designers, engineers, students, developers, and makers around the world are using Arduino to innovate in music, games, toys, smart homes, farming, autonomous vehicles, and more. We offer a complete journey to customers, from learning embedded programming and electronics to deploying professional end-to-end solutions composed of hardware, software, and IoT SaaS services.