Arduino’s security team is seeking a highly talented and motivated Cyber Security Lead to drive initiatives protecting the security of our globally distributed network and assets.
The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge of web application security, infrastructure security and compliance.
We offer the opportunity to work with the latest technologies in an environment that encourages big ideas and radical new approaches. You will work alongside colleagues spanning the globe and the Security and Operations team.
- Make sure that the data we are trusted to protect is secured to the highest standards
- Develop and implement security policies, protocols and procedures
- Plan and coordinate security operations for specific events
- Coordinate staff when responding to emergencies and alarms
- Write and review reports on incidents and breaches
- Create reports for management on security status
- Assess and implement proprietary / FOSS security solutions
- Analyze data to form proposals for improvements (e.g. implementation of new technology)
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience analyzing and prioritizing security incidents
- Ability to model and assess threats
- Knowledge of host, network, and web application security
- Knowledge of applied cryptography including PKI, SSL/TLS, and key management
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, and network services such as DNS, SMTP, etc.
- Knowledge of firewalls and intrusion detection systems
- Experience with security frameworks (for example NIST)
- Experience with GDPR and GDPR compliance
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- Experience in handling security incidents
- Working experience with AWS or GCP
- Working knowledge with Auth0
- Working knowledge with Cloudflare
- Working knowledge with Kubernetes
- Experience with Arduino or other microcontrollers