Arduino’s security team is seeking a highly talented and motivated Security Program Manager to drive initiatives protecting the security of our globally distributed network and assets.
The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge of technology offerings, including emerging technologies, and should have hands-on experience in implementing and using technology and security platforms/solutions.
The Security Program Manager is a high impact role, offering the opportunity to work with the latest technologies in an environment that encourages big ideas and radical new approaches. You will work alongside colleagues spanning the globe and the Security and Operations team.
Turin, Italy or Remote (Europe).
- Make sure that the data we are trusted to protect is secured to the highest standards
- Develop and implement security policies, protocols and procedures
- Plan and coordinate security operations for specific events
- Coordinate staff when responding to emergencies and alarms
- Write and review reports on incidents and breaches
- Create reports for management on security status
- Assess and implement proprietary / FOSS security solutions
- Analyze data to form proposals for improvements (e.g. implementation of new technology)
Desired Skills and Experience
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- Coordinate work and lead activities of other Security Engineers
- Experience prioritizing security incidents
- Ability to model and assess threats
- Experience working with multiple operating systems, with expert-level knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of host, network, and application security
- Knowledge of applied cryptography including PKI, SSL, and key management
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, and network services such as DNS, SMTP, etc.
- Knowledge of internet security issues and the threat landscape
- Knowledge of firewalls and intrusion detection systems
- Willingness to maintain communication with third parties vendors
- Experience with GDPR and GDPR compliance
- Experience in handling security incidents
- Working experience with AWS or GCP
- Working knowledge with Auth0
- Working knowledge with Cloudflare
- Experience with Arduino or other microcontrollers