Arduino’s mission is to enable people to enhance their lives through accessible open-source electronics and digital technologies. Since 2005, millions of people, from kids and students to engineers and professionals around the world are using Arduino to innovate in the fields of music, games and toys, smart homes, farming, autonomous vehicles and many more.
We are now looking for a talented mobile developer to enhance the Arduino cloud and education ecosystem. We believe in hiring collaborative smart people who are excited to push boundaries. You will join an inclusive team of technology specialists passionate about mobile, web and cloud development, collaborating in the design and implementation of advanced mobile applications both on Android and iOS.
What we offer
- A challenging career path in a rapidly growing company with modern vision and talented teams.
- A competitive salary that values people skills and experience.
- A young and inspiring work environment that encourages diversity and cultural exchange.
- Individual growth objectives with a dedicated budget for learning/training.
- Flexible working hours and working locations, we value work-life balance!
- A meaningful work opportunity in a mission-driven company committed to empower people around the world.
And if you live near one of our offices…
- Ping pong and foosball tournaments (sport or gym benefit is also included for everyone!).
- Seasonal celebrations, happy hours and everyday drinks and snacks at the office.
- Sunny rooftop lunch breaks and hamacas for relaxation and concentration.
What you'll work on
You will be part of a team of talented engineers in charge of developing and maintaining Arduino mobile applications using React Native technologies. As part of this job you will be in charge of:
- Contribute to all stages of the product development and deployment lifecycle, performing technical analysis, software design and implementation.
- Collaborate in the definition of the technical solutions and in the design of the new functionalities shaping the future of Arduino mobile applications.
- Bring your expertise to technical discussions, proposing, challenging or approving technical solutions.
- Guarantee consistency, efficiency and high quality to the Arduino codebase ensuring testing coverage and performing code reviews
- Deliver value through a strong collaborative approach working in a cross-functional team, contributing finding creative solutions to enhance Arduino applications and tools.
What you bring
- BS/MS in Computer Science or other technical related fields
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- 2+ years of React Native development work experience
- 2+ year of experience developing mobile applications
- Experience both with Android and iOS app development
- Experience working with REST APIs
- High motivation and interest in pushing the boundaries of current technologies.
- Deep understanding of security and performance optimization concepts
- Experience with Swift or Kotlin
- Knowledge of Arduino or similar electronics
- Experience in the IoT field or with IoT protocols
- Experience with cloud and microservices architecture
If you're excited about this role or about our company but your experience doesn't align perfectly with the points outlined above, we strongly encourage you to apply anyways. If we feel you don’t fit for this job we may have something else for you!