Our Supply Chain team is looking for a supplier quality technician who will work in manufacturing and supply chain management to assess quality and ensure all products are free from defects and in compliance with countries regulations. Working to resolve any quality issues and provide guidance on process enhancements and improvements
Ensures that the supply chain companies continually develop their process in line with the design intent of the customer and verify their systems to ensure they are compliant with the end customer’s needs.
Key Responsibilities and Task:
- Identify materials needed for production according to required specifications.
- Taking care of product certification regulation and policy: WEE, RoHs declaration, Ethical sourcing policy, conflict minerals
- Assessing our vendors to supply compliance materials.
- Performing regular quality control audits to ensure vendors continue to work in compliance with company and federal standards.
- Maintaining detailed reports on supplier quality
Skills and experience required:
- A bachelor's degree in engineering, science, or logistics.
- Knowledge of the technical aspects of manufacturing and engineering.
- working knowledge of quality control standards and government compliance.
- Ability to provide guidance to improve process efficiency.
- Excellent communication and liaison skills.
- Demonstrated values of collaboration, integrity, courage and excellence is required.
- Effective communication in English (verbal and writing)
What we offer
- A young and inspiring work environment that encourages diversity and cultural exchange.
- Individual growth objectives with a dedicated budget for learning/training.
- Flexible working hours and working locations, we value work-life balance!
- A meaningful work opportunity in a mission-driven company committed to empower people around the world.
And if you live near one of our offices…
- Ping pong and foosball tournaments (sport or gym benefit is also included for everyone!).
- Seasonal celebrations, happy hours and everyday drinks and snacks at the office.
- Sunny rooftop lunch breaks and hamacas for relaxation and concentration.
Please submit your application in English.
Arduino pioneered the open-source hardware movement since 2005 and is today the de facto standard in the field of microcontrollers based development boards. Hundreds of thousands of designers, engineers, students, developers, and makers around the world are using Arduino to innovate in music, games, toys, smart homes, farming, autonomous vehicles, and more. We offer a complete journey to customers, from learning embedded programming and electronics to deploying professional end-to-end solutions composed of hardware, software, and IoT SaaS services.